(Part 2) UNVEILING THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD AND ITS REWARD FOR A GLORIOUS FLIGHT OF FAITH.
God is not measured by the standard of righteousness; God sets the standard of righteousness.
God is not defined by the term “righteous,” as much as the term “righteous” is defined by God.
Righteousness the natural expression of God’s holiness. We must then say the righteousness of God is evident in the way He consistently acts in accord with His own character. God always acts righteously; His every action is consistent with His character.
Righteousness is who God IS and What he will never stop to be. Every believer must come to the understanding that God cannot change who He is for anyone. Daniel 9:7 says ” To thee, O Lord, belongs righteousness, but to us confusion of face, as at this day”.
God is ever standing on His throne and this throne is a sinless throne full of His righteousness.
it is possible for a Christians to have major doubt about the state of his or her salvation and righteousness in Christ but for God it is eternally impossible for God to be Un-righteous because:
- GOD’S ACT IS RIGHTEOUSNESS– DANIEL 9:16 ” O LORD, according to all thy righteous acts”.
- GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS EVERLASTING – Daniel 9:24.Having the Right standing with God is what Qualifiers every individual for the Blessedness of God.
- GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS TO JUDGE YOUR ENEMIES– Psalms 96:13..God is too faithful and is a God of justice and speedy. Pharaoh the king of Egypt accepted God’s righteousness and the judgment of God upon him and his people Exodus 9:27
- GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS FOR A CHANGE OF NAME AND LASTING PROMISE- Nehemiah 9:7-8. God promises are ever real and it abide. when God steps into situation every time is for a change of level, name and situation and this is because He is a Righteous God.
- GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS FOR MERCY AND COMPASSION – PSALMS 116:5-6 Because God is Gracious it becomes God’s natural nature to be mercy for everyone who is walking according to his will and divine purposes. Isaiah 30:18 God’s compassion for us brought about Jesus Christ who came for our righteousness, God’s compassion brought about ‘LET US” make man in our own image Genesis 1:26-29 and this brought about the dominion God gave unto all men.
My little children, I am writing these things to you that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous 1 John 2:1,
If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him 1 John 2:29
Remain Bless and We shall continue in this series by unveiling God’s Righteousness and His Rewards unto us…Stay Bless and Live Righteous.