Psalms 5:1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. 5:2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. 5:4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. 5:7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. 5:8 Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face. 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue. 5:10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee. 5:11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. 5:12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
- I decree and declare whatsoever your desires u receive this week.
- From the Risen of the sun to the Set of the same the Name of the Lord Shall be Glorified in your life this Week.
- Every evil Altar raised against your Life this week shall answer Fire of destruction to the wicked.
- Receive financial turnaround this week.
- Favour of God will speak for you in Jesus Name.
- Know this that righteousness Exalt a Nation but SIN is a reproach ….
- Stay Away from any Sinful act this week.
God bless you